HELP!!!

Posted by iainteeeeeeeeeee 
HELP!!!
Date: September 08, 2010 08:26AM
Posted by: iainteeeeeeeeeee
Hello, i have just installed windows 7 32Bit on my computer, and when i try and run GP4, every 10minutes it crashes to desktop, so when it crashes i restart the game, then it will crash to desktop again after about 10-20 minutes, any help, please i really want to play it!
Re: HELP!!!
Date: September 08, 2010 09:03AM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Tried compatibility mode? Set it to Win XP.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 08, 2010 10:41AM
Posted by: mortal
Have you installed gpx_patch? If you have, when GP4 crashes to desktop, an error log is produced. Copy the log and paste it here so we can read it.
gpx_patch must be set to 'verbosity high and CPU to 1. GP4.exe must be set to run in WinXP SP2 or SP3 compatibility mode, right click the exe and set the properties.
If you have not installed gpx_patch, download it from gp4db.com.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 08, 2010 04:35PM
Posted by: iainteeeeeeeeeee
so i install the patch and try? and if not, ill post that thing?
Date: September 08, 2010 11:34PM
Posted by: mortal
Read my post again... You cannot post an error log, without having gpx_patch. What are you asking me for anyway, just do it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 11:35PM by mortal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy