Pitting at Spa08-09....cc line fix?

Posted by shep34 
Pitting at Spa08-09....cc line fix?
Date: August 16, 2010 03:18AM
Posted by: shep34
Having been doing a decent amount of testing at Spa in the last week or two, with the 'new' final chicane and pit entry, I can't help but notice the pit entry is very awkward - all cars (user car and AI) slow on the inside line heading in to the right hander of the chicane, then straight into the pit lane. Just wondering if anyone has done any work on the cc line for the pit entry, effectively allowing all cars to take the first part of the chicane on a racing line, then pit without slowing up on the approach to this dangerous corner!
I wouldn't call this a "complaint" as such, as in race mode, you don't really lose out in time, but just an observation...

I am not a track creator or editor, but I am guessing this may just have to be put up with in GP4, with maybe a set distance pre-determined for a pit entry cc line?
Re: Pitting at Spa08-09....cc line fix?
Date: August 23, 2010 03:53PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
In the magic data, look for the line: "sectors to pit in 1"

Experiment with this (by reducing the number for this particular situation) and you might be able to limit the problem.

X (@ed24f1)
Re: Pitting at Spa08-09....cc line fix?
Date: August 25, 2010 11:04AM
Posted by: TeamBPR
Any success with this? This does work on tracks that I have tried, they don't slow down as soon - the only risk is that they take a corner to fast and crash whilst trying to pit sometimes :-o
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy