need some info guys!

Posted by aquarius_varun 
need some info guys!
Date: September 06, 2003 04:14PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Nowadays I am getting so many bugs in GP4.In the starting I didn't get that many, so I am overwriting the gp4.exe with a fresh version of the exe.So can u gys tell me what info is saved in the exe.I remember I asked this long back but I can't remember the answer.
I have already updated the team names and driver names and no of gears etc in TGP.exe also the cameditor things are updated.What else should I update??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Re: need some info guys!
Date: September 06, 2003 04:30PM
Posted by: Madman271
To the exe?
Maybe GP4 Tweaker as well? ;)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: September 06, 2003 04:35PM
but I remember hearing that the tweaker values are saved in a bin file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: September 06, 2003 04:37PM
Posted by: Spike02
helmet/steer/arm posi's and wheel rim colours

Date: September 06, 2003 04:38PM
Oh!
Don't install GP4 Tweaker, then. ;)

Date: September 06, 2003 04:43PM
@ madman,

I already have the tweaker, It works properly.But is it true what I heard.Like the values are saved in tweaker's bin file so.I opened tweaker now and the values are just as they were earlier.and the helmet and steer postions are also correct.

Date: September 06, 2003 04:57PM
But some tweaks need to be updated, mostly in Tweaker v1.040 and earlier. Such tweaks are tyre grips, drive-though penalty, etc.

Date: September 06, 2003 05:12PM
Thanx for all the support madman, I have got back every thing back upto date.Ya! I have checked everything! Its good!Lets hope the bugs cut off too!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy