Re: 99-00
Date: September 06, 2003 03:21PM
Posted by: markko
OMFG RIPOFF HEAVEN
[www.freeforumzone.it]

Date: September 06, 2003 03:24PM
Posted by: FortKnox
I am of the Screenshots the file is not online, I have asked the authorization to Viper, what is the Ian problem

Date: September 06, 2003 03:26PM
What? You have asked permission, well done! First time ever, if I believe that!

Date: September 06, 2003 03:29PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
the Gpxpatch saves the Screenshots in Bmp format I have converted them in Jpg in the Bmp passage to Jpg the image has ruined herself could I put images online from 1024 X768 in Bmp format

WHY IN GODS NAME DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE INSTEAD OF INSULTING ME?????

I'm sorry I'm shouting but I've had enough, I've respected everyone here and given everyone honest feedback, If I don't like something, I will say that, If I like it, I'll say it!

Personally I didn't notice you even had a sound section there, but seen as you have, Its your opinion on what you put there, I don't really care that mine are there, as they are on plenty of other sites! I saw how you treated markko on the GPX.it forum too, when he was trying to inform people of our sound update, you insulted him again by saying if he posts again, the webmaster will contact!?!? Now I think that is harsh.

All I was doing was giving an honest opinion on the cars, all you had to do is say that the JPG decreases the quality, why did you have to resort to insults?

Well if you treat me like this, its no wonder I don't like your site.

I'm sorry that I had to resort to this, but I thought that your posts were uncalled for, when I have negative comments bout the Sound Update (Which I have alot off) I try and resolve them as quick as possible for the community, markko actually joined me when making a negative comment, so I worked with him to try to improve it! Hence here I am.

Thanks

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: September 06, 2003 03:49PM
Posted by: Timzaghi
Oh my god, how old are you two? I don't believe this. A suggestion: change email-adresses, so we don't have to hear it.
What's wrong about converting other games' stuff? I like it when people try to get everything available for this game.
To be honest, I don't give a **** about the history of a file, if it drives, sounds good or looks good, it's ok with me... :)

Date: September 06, 2003 04:13PM
Posted by: Madman271
We shared to the same cookie, GP4 cookie. :)
Nobody's perfect, and I believe this is only a misunderstanding. Fortknox and Ian has given great contibutions to GP4 community and we thank you for your hardworks and efforts. Please don't be fighting each other because of a small mistake.

I hope soon I'll see GP4 Sound Pack in GP4Italia and GP4Italia link in Ian's GP4 Sound website. Peace.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: September 06, 2003 05:52PM
Posted by: ZaZ
Amen :)

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: September 06, 2003 05:54PM
Posted by: zuppafly
hmm.. I also think the cars look bad :P Maybe its teh resolution , maybe its the converstion to JPG files, but I think a lot of work is still needed in those cars :P Convertions from EA games cars are not the best way to make good eyecandies for GP4 :P
Just my two cents :)
Cheers

- It's time for the human being to enter the solar system! -
G.W.Bush
Date: September 06, 2003 06:04PM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
What a childish behavior :S
Date: September 06, 2003 06:58PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
I like the modifications ferrari, or whatever its called. Dont like the 99-00 cars much though. But what do i know, its only an opinion

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: September 07, 2003 01:08AM
Posted by: ralphi
i like the mclaren..

Date: September 07, 2003 02:09AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
@ FortKnox & Ian

Plz, don't have a childish behaviour. We are civilized people, we have to behave as civilized people.

@ markko

u wrote:
WTF, Ian is having a go at you because you havent hosted our files, FKIN COME ON, why would we want GP4 Italia to host our files, you probably have nicked them anyway and called them ur own, ie DOGO. We have our own site anyway. Me and Ian have to check the Italian sites to make sure that they havent nicked them everyday!!

Well, as Gp4Italia Team memeber, I have to say u are completely wrong about this thing. In particular saying that DOGO's Total Sound is a rip-off of u'r work. DOGO is a great friend of mine, that's helping me with CART sounds too... I don't know what other sites do, but I assure that Gp4Italia doesn't nick anyone's file. We r a correct site, with correct people. So, plz, don't think bad of us, and forgive FortKnox for his behaviour.

Date: September 07, 2003 02:15AM
it's true markko they asked me if they could use "my" jordan and my helmet's in the megapatch.

Post Edited (09-07-03 09:17)

Date: September 07, 2003 02:25AM
Sorry, its just my friend Ian was being insulted for nothing. I might have bended the truth there, GPxItalia isnt the people who nick it, its M4Driving. Pardon me. And I hope I am right in saying this, but Dogo admited to me through e-mail that is was partially our sounds.

Date: September 07, 2003 02:28AM
m4driving???????

Date: September 07, 2003 02:29AM
yeh, they put our file available for download without crediting and without asking permission.

Date: September 07, 2003 02:39AM
@ markko

dogo does not do part of the team, you could contact us, the file would have been removed. other authors in the past have told us about having recognized its jobs, and we have removed them. you cannot give the fault to us, we trust but if who sends us the Files is dishonest, I repeat it is not our fault.

bye

Date: September 07, 2003 02:40AM
they did that with my work but it sayd that it was made by me... every site
puts my work on there site without asking.. exept this one...

Date: September 07, 2003 02:46AM
lol ralphi! Ok FortKnox ok.

Date: September 07, 2003 02:52AM
@ ralphi

there am online your jobs in Gp4italia, without your authorization?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy