music background menu

Posted by Alessio88 
music background menu
Date: June 20, 2010 12:25PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello everybody guys,i've download music editor to change the 3 songs in the menu of gp4,but it's not working(it always says that an error occured during the convert of the song in gp4 format) can u tell me where i can find another program to change them songs plz? thank in advance bye bye
Re: music background menu
Date: June 20, 2010 01:58PM
Posted by: radek-pl
Found and download "Background Sound Convertor (GS)"

Convert MP3 in WAV and later WAV convert in GP4 format

Radek Polska
--------------
Very sorry my english i hope you understand
Date: June 20, 2010 03:18PM
Posted by: Alessio88
can someone post me a link plez? i can't find it on the internet and even with the search button :(
Date: July 18, 2010 01:34PM
Posted by: lewis-hamilton00
can someone tell the way that it work because last time i tried it the music was slow motioned ..
Date: July 18, 2010 01:51PM
Posted by: jayjay57
Put your mp3 in your mod in the folder music.Rename it tk1.mp3,tk2.mp3 and tk3.mp3 and CSM will do the rest ;)

Sorry for my english
Date: July 18, 2010 08:36PM
Posted by: lewis-hamilton00
didn't work :/
Date: July 18, 2010 09:34PM
Posted by: jayjay57
It only works with csm if you don't use csm it doesn't work.I always use this for the music and it always working .Make me a screen from your folder with your music
Date: July 18, 2010 09:58PM
Posted by: gap177
Speaking about background music, does anyone have the song Schumania by Jurgen Drews or know where to d/l it from?

Glenn(Cdn)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy