Big Problem With Vipers Renault, Please Help!!!

Posted by JonVic 
Big Problem With Vipers Renault, Please Help!!!
Date: September 03, 2003 03:36AM
Posted by: JonVic
I have tried installing vipers renault into a default installation of GP4. I have looked at all the threads on this forum to see how to go about it and i am having some strange problems. I have installed the carshape fine and the textures fine. However i have two strange problems. The first is that when i view the car from the t-cam view or any view in fact the tyres when the car is at a standstill look like slicks ie no tread. As soon as the car goes about 10mph or very slow they will display correctly with their default tread markings. As soon as i stop however slicks again?? All the default cars that i have not yet changed are fine and do not have this problem however. Also i cannot get the renault cockpit to show up. From all views t-cam, etc the view is renault and fine. But from the cockpit view that you are first in when entering the grid the benetton cockpit shows up. I have extracted all the correct files to the wads bot texture and carshape so why these two problems:( I just cannot work out what i have done wrong. Please help

Anyone please i need some help!!

Post Edited (09-03-03 18:48)

=====================================

Please visit my brand new website [www.grandprixblogger.com] for everything Formula One. Here you will find my motorsport galleries as as well as the latest F1 news, classic F1 reviews and polls on the latest happenings in the world of F1.

My First Single Seater Drive: Formula
Audi, Brands Hatch Feb. '04
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy