No on track sound

Posted by welshjim22 
No on track sound
Date: May 17, 2010 08:22PM
Posted by: welshjim22
I have just come back to GP4 and have updated the CSM 2006/2007 mod to 2010. I get music during the menu screens but no on track sounds. In the sounds option the 3d sound option is greyed out and the if i select the 2d it does nothing and when i go back to the sounds option it is unchecked again. Any help please. All volumes are default.

Helmet Courtesy of Dangerous.
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.0, ASUS P5N32-SLI E
896MB nVIDIA GeForce BFG 260GTX OC, 19"SONY SDM-HS95PR
4GB DDR2 800MHz
Re: No on track sound
Date: May 18, 2010 01:00AM
Posted by: mortal
That's a re-install, backup your mods (GPSAVES) nocd and patch installer (on this site anyway) etc. and delete Infogrames folder. Run CC Cleaner or similar to clean the registry. Install, set compatibility if required for your sytem, run once save state and exit, install patch, nocd save state and exit, install gpx and csm etc, TEST with a different mod. Then restore the mod that gave you grief, test again, and you will have the answer. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy