Can't get on to Vipers website

Posted by stevewaller 
Can't get on to Vipers website
Date: August 31, 2003 02:37PM
Posted by: stevewaller
Hi

I have been having so much trouble getting on to Vipers website at home for a few months now, but have no trouble at work which is strange! it just times out every time, do i need to change anything in the settings menu, i have no other problems on any other webpage? how do i capture my desktop screen, does anyone know how?

Thanks, Steve ;););)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Re: Can't get on to Vipers website
Date: August 31, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: Beostar
press print screen ONCE and then go to ms paints and press paste (or CTRL+V) and you'll see you desktop.
Date: September 02, 2003 01:29PM
This is all i get EVERY time i try and log on to Vipers website from my home PC, EVERY BLOODY TIME!!

can someone please email me the four cars i want to steveandsteph@blueyonder.co.uk

Renault
Bar
Mclaren
Toyota

Many thanks, i would really appreciate it

Steve ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: September 04, 2003 01:23AM
Is there anyone that can e-mail me these four cars? I badly want them but cannot get on to Vipers website on my home PC as stated above.

anyone??

Steve :):):)

Date: September 04, 2003 01:56AM
Posted by: adityamunshi
here are the links to the cars- these should let you download the files

sauber [218.108.20.6]

mclaren [218.108.20.6]

toyota [218.108.20.6]

you can get the others on this site
Date: September 04, 2003 02:44AM
Thanks I'll try them when i get home although i don not hold up much hop as i can't even get on to vipers website.

Cheers Steve :)

Date: September 04, 2003 02:10PM
still no joy with those links, can someone please e-mail me the Mclaren and Toyota and BAR to steveandsteph@blueyonder.co.uk.

Thanks Steve :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy