MOD configuration

Posted by ricferla 
MOD configuration
Date: April 19, 2010 04:08PM
Posted by: ricferla
How do I configure my MOD to have cars and helmets for each circuit? I use CSM and TSM .
Thank you
Re: MOD configuration
Date: April 19, 2010 05:34PM
Posted by: jucksman
Tell me what you need to do and I will see if I can help you - I'm no CSM expert, but I can give it a try...
Date: April 19, 2010 06:54PM
Sorry, i meant to ask what year your mod is so I'll know wich variants you need..
Date: April 19, 2010 08:08PM
Thanks , my MOD was made by Tony in 2006\2007 updated to 2010

Ricardo
Date: April 19, 2010 08:24PM
It might have been easier if you converted tony s 2009 empty mod..the 2006 has an older structure...maybe if you send me your mod s settings folder I could take a crack at it, or I could send you my 2010 mod. Its not ready yet but its alteady set for track specific helmets and cars..
Date: April 19, 2010 08:45PM
Thank you so much for your interest . Actually I have tried few MODs , the base of my 2009 MOD is the Tony 2006MOD , I have updated it to 2010 trying to change the matter of helmets and cars ( the var at the conf.ini ) . However I was not sucessful . I already tried the Tony 2009 and also it didn't work fine .
If you could send your MOD to my PM I would appreciate a lot .

Ricardo
Date: April 20, 2010 08:40PM
Jucksman

I have converted full 2009 MOD , everything is perfect but cars and helmets with differents specifications according differents tracks I didn't get to set.
Please if you can help I would appreciate a lot
thanks

Ricardo
Date: April 20, 2010 08:47PM
Hi! The first thing you must do is create a folder for each variation. For example: if you have a brawngp car for melbourne and for barcelona, you must have one folder for each inside the "cars" and "textures" folders. The same applies for the helmets. This way, CSM will know where to search for the correct files.
Date: April 20, 2010 10:00PM
Ok and what I should write in the car.conf.ini and helmet conf.ini , I mean I have to give to CSM a way to search the files , right ?
Date: April 21, 2010 03:00AM
You dont need to. Csm does that by itself. All you have to do is name the right folders. Pm me with your email address and Ill send you some sample folders..
Date: April 21, 2010 08:40AM
Posted by: Robert
As far as I'm aware, you need to set the config files up for track-specific cars, helmets etc. - you can't just put the folders in without changing the config files.
I'm not quite sure how they work, but there's plenty of help available on the csm forum at grandprixx.com.

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2010 08:40AM by Robert.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy