Cars showing up as wrong team *fixed*

Posted by murd0ch 
Cars showing up as wrong team *fixed*
Date: March 27, 2010 11:53AM
Posted by: murd0ch
I've been having this problem for the last week or so and had a look around and cant find anything that might be causing this issue.

The problem I am having is that after replacing the car_xxx_carx_lod_0.gp4 the cars in game for certain teams are showing up incorrectly, they have full textures and everything the are simply the wrong team.

They appear fine if I am viewing them from on board a different car but when I select them during a replay or try and drive them they change teams. This is so far only effecting car1 for my prost team and car 2 for my bar team.

The cars im using are the BMW (changed to prost) and Williams (changed to bar) from the mitsuro sano 2009 car pack.

Other these two teams all the others are working fine, does anyone have any ideas on where im going wrong?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 01:09AM by murd0ch.
Re: Cars showing up as wrong team
Date: March 27, 2010 05:27PM
Posted by: msater
Forcing Lod_0 in TeamEditor 3.5 might do the trick

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: March 27, 2010 05:58PM
I was already doing that sadly, and even having 5 lods makes no difference.

I've tried using different cars in that place as well and get the same problem. It just appears that my bar car2 and prost car1 lods are giving odd results.
Date: March 27, 2010 05:59PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
can you post your f1graphic.cfg file in here ? you can open it with notepad and copy/paste the content in here or upload it somewhere
Date: March 27, 2010 06:08PM
Not to worry I found out what the problem was. Turns out I had somewhere along the line deleted the Driverxx_x.tex files from the \cars folder. Once I had put the correct files back it all seemed to sort itself out.

Cheers for the help, appreciate it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 12:40AM by murd0ch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy