Canuga Speedway early beta v0.50 release and v0.75 WIP

Posted by Rot Teufel 
So, it's my first release.It's a fictional track; far 3 km from Canuga Town, the famous speedway is a theater of
incredible and head to head race. At first look it seem easy, but one error could determine a premature exit from
the race and a goodbye to a victory chance.

here the download url: [www.speedyshare.com]

for download it, plese see internet option and enable cookies (not from third part)

here some screen in action:

enjoy it :D

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2007 09:59AM by Rot Teufel.
Re: Canuga Speedway Fictional early beta v0.50 release
Date: October 07, 2007 07:09PM
Posted by: Ahlex
Looks good. I'm waiting for 3D objects before try it.
thx. :)
so for 3d objects, will be a long time, 'cause university and studing. so at the moment i've no idea when the 0.75 beta (all 3d objects without shadows) release will exit on my hd.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2007 07:38PM by Rot Teufel.
Re: Canuga Speedway Fictional early beta v0.50 release
Date: October 07, 2007 10:52PM
Posted by: kimiraik
Good work!
land and horizon done. next pitstands and threes. be patience for the v 0.75 beta.

work gone good, and in the web i found a wonderful stand (free) and now i'm working with z-modeler to make it better (i don't want to see some part floating in air) and that's the result:

what u say about?

If you want high res crowd textures, just give me a PM.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
36 downloads, thx to everyone!!!

work gone slow but the scene looks everyday better.

so with gp4 builder it's all ok, but in gp4 a disaster. Now i hope that lo2k can help me for those bug.
So i put some picks from gp4 builder, 'cause is that i will see (and gp4 community) in game. I hope u like it.

Rot Teufel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> work gone good, and in the web i found a wonderful
> stand (free) and now i'm working with z-modeler to
> make it better (i don't want to see some part
> floating in air) and that's the result:
> [img520.imageshack.us]
> .th.jpg
>
> what u say about?

I was just wondering what site you got the stand from and was there anymore on the site.
carling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I was just wondering what site you got the stand
> from and was there anymore on the site.

from z-modeler official site, there some examples, this was a free one build by the ISI and they release it for free. ;) I think that is really good to see.

so for now i can't resolve all bugs, so i will rebuilt all that i build, in the game a lot of objects are really wired (missing objects, invisible line, buildings, wall), so works gone slow. I'm sorry for everyone who really like this track. (44 dowloads).
What i can say? be patient and i hope that the new work will be better and remember that this's my first track!

this track is one of my favourites,and sometimes i love doing some laps on it(H)

people who visites RG,Realgpx and GP4Italia knows that I'm developing this track,since i got the 0.5 version from Rot before it was published on gp4db.com

one of the 1st things i've done is to fix the bug in the pits,then i released a new version of the track with this track,but I've always missed to announce it;)

so,today,i release the 0.55 version of the track:-)this version has a new cc-line,made by Ulixes(he isn't a member here)

[www.4shared.com]
[www.4shared.com]

the next version(no beta versions) will see some difference:actually the .dat is finished(a new pitlane was done,new altimetry),garages are wip(need to map them on PLUS standards).

hope you'll like this updated version:-).

My GPGSL Career
Thanks for new release, keep up the good work !

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy