Custom track cams.

Posted by Storm22 
Custom track cams.
Date: March 16, 2010 08:19PM
Posted by: Storm22
Hi,
I've recently started to modify the track cameras on some of my favourite circuits. I've tried to create what I feel is a more flowing feel to the action. Well, I did say try. ;-)
I've worked particulary on the parts of the track where the action happens or just for a different perspective. These may not be better, but they are different.
So far I've worked on Suzuka, Imola & Interlagos. These are from the 1991 tracks.
I've uploaded a couple of vids to YouTube if anyone fancies a look. I suffered a bit of lag with the '82 mod at Imola.
I have no modding skills so I guess I needed to try something! ;-) Do other people here play around with the cameras?

Re: Custom track cams.
Date: March 16, 2010 09:04PM
Posted by: senna9194
i started to develop custom cameras last year for original tracks.actually i've done them for melbourne and sepang

My GPGSL Career
Date: March 16, 2010 09:21PM
Posted by: rmfarey
they look great!
Date: March 16, 2010 09:34PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
haha nice! I've done TV cams for like like 50 % of all F1 circuits from 2001-2009 and was thinking of releasing them, but it does not seem that I need to anymore ;)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: March 18, 2010 12:19PM
Posted by: Storm22
Thanks guys!
I guess even just changing cameras can breathe new life into an old track. It's great to view those great overtaking moves or spectacular crashes!

Date: March 18, 2010 03:20PM
Posted by: LWC
when i used to play gp4 i was always changing cams for different screenies, got bored of looking at the same old angles

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy