Problems with Viper's McLaren .tex assigning

Posted by Ianwoollam 
Problems with Viper's McLaren .tex assigning
Date: August 29, 2003 03:03PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Hi, This morning, I was bored, so I thought I'd make my own Non-Tobacco cars! So I make the BAR, Jordan, Ferrari etc. . . all work perfect! then I come to the McLaren, make two different textures (one for David, other for Kimi) Left 1st McLaren with the same textures mclaren_1.tex etc. . . and changed the other one with Livery Editor to kimi so I would have kimi_1.tex, seems simple enough. But, then I get CTD's 1/4 of the way through loading for a race. Very confused! Go back and reset the mclaren, works fine, change it to kimi_1.tga through ZModeler, CTD again, getting annoyed! So I ask b-tone, which he advised me to try a hex editor, but that didn't work either, CTD again!!!!! Now, I'm pissed off! Could anyone help me at all? Has Viper locked his car so I can't edit the .tex assigning?

Thanks

Post Edited (08-29-03 22:04)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Re: Problems with Viper's McLaren .tex assigning
Date: August 29, 2003 03:54PM
Posted by: matt
use gp4 3D editor and assign textures for each car.easy to use
Date: August 29, 2003 04:24PM
Nope, Still CTD's

Date: August 29, 2003 06:36PM
No worries guys! got it working now, went back and tried again with ZModeler with a hand from GP4Genius and it works perfectly now. :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy