Just a little problem with the 1983' mod ...

Posted by kimi_mp4-18 
Just a little problem with the 1983' mod ...
Date: March 12, 2010 09:55AM
Posted by: kimi_mp4-18
Hi for all,

I've download this morning Ripping Corpse's 1983 F1 mod. It's really amazing (fantastic is the real word, I can't wait for the 1984' one !) ... but I've got some problems with the tyres and the cameras.

This is Williams FW/09 at Monza. As you can see, there's a little problem with the tyres (not only for the Williams but all the cars). I've got it using 3D rims. No problem with 2D Rims.

With the T-Cam (especially with the Williams), I can see the full helmet but not the top of the car. Note that this is not "Ricardo" but "Riccardo" Patrese ! :-)

This is a screenshot from the cockpit of Boutsen's Arrows. I got some problems for other drivers too ...

Can you help me ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 09:58AM by kimi_mp4-18.
Re: Just a little problem with the 1983' mod ...
Date: March 12, 2010 03:26PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
This 2 problemas are made by me, I change the original cameras for see other parts of the cars and I forgot to back the original ones. I will make and upload with the correct values here and you and others can download the fix.

About the tyres, anyone has this problemas with 3d too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: March 12, 2010 03:33PM
Posted by: senna9194
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This 2 problemas are made by me, I change the
> original cameras for see other parts of the cars
> and I forgot to back the original ones. I will
> make and upload with the correct values here and
> you and others can download the fix.
>
> About the tyres, anyone has this problemas with 3d
> too?

the tyres' problems maybe it's caused from "rotate via textures"...

My GPGSL Career
Date: March 12, 2010 03:45PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
For the cameras, extract this file:

FIX: [www.mediafire.com]

In this place:

...GPSAVES\Carsets\1983 version 1.0\Data\Tweaker\gp4tweak_data

And select "yes" to overwrite.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: March 14, 2010 12:50PM
Posted by: kimi_mp4-18
I have replaced my old files with this one. Everything is fine for the on-board cameras (except Alfa Roméo and McLaren drivers), but problems still remain for some other cameras (T-cams and left side cameras). You'll find after some screenshots taken during Indianapolis qualifying session (all cars were on "south africa" configuration).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy