[W.I.P]Hockenheim Short Layout 1964-2001-Sennaforever

Posted by senna9194 
Hi guys,

yesterday i restarted working on hockenheim's short layout as seen since 1964 until 2001(when the real hockenheim died...:().anyway this work is just a part of the project for the f1 1993 version:-)

thanks to google maps for "keeping the photos of the old track..." (i'd say not updating the photos of the track xD)

here's a screen of the dat:

.dat lenght:2614m
Real Track lenght:2638m
Difference(in meters):24m
Difference(in percentual):0,91%

This is the to-do list for the dat:
-Tarmac Lenght in some points should be increased
-Kerbs should be added
-Finishing the pitlane
-Finishing the banks
-Altimetry should be done
-CC-line should be corrected(I didn't test it,but I know a guy on realgpx who can do an amazing ccline...)

the pitlane is wip,because the original one didn't match with googlemaps' pictures.i tried to load the .dat with original's hockenheim2001.gp4 and noticed some difference in last section(no matching).do you think that i'll have to redo the dat for that?;)

anyway,i need someone to help me with some points from the todo list.If someone wants to help me just PM me:-)

cheers,
sennaforever

My GPGSL Career

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2010 08:15PM by senna9194.
nobody interested:(?

My GPGSL Career
Looking good mate, how I miss driving the old hockenhiem! Look forward to driving this one :)
looks very nice mate!! to bad i can't help you i dont have a clue how to make tracks;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I want this track !!!!! ;)

Hockenheim without chicanes!, as GP2 !!! hot

Congratulations (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy