Williams Repaint over Excalibur & Isaint (Based on Kizz & Craigo's BrawnGP)

Posted by colindegreat 

All credit goes to authors and model and texture of original creators. This is my first try and would like to start helping community with things.
Little by little learning how to do things. I know the car is not fully correct or maybe texture is not right but it is not bad for my first attempt.
It will do till a proper one is made.
Hope there was no problem with me using this model, all credit to you guys and your brilliant mercedes gp.

SORRY LINKS DELETED; WILL ASK PERMISSION FIRST.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2010 03:05PM by colindegreat.
nice, but you need permission from Craigo and Kizz as it's their shape. Hopefully that will be sorted out. Otherwise, nice work

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Oh sorry craigo and kizz, hopoe there is no problem guys, I was just trying to get a more up to date looking game till all is finished,
and since the forum helps me well tought i would just share with forum and people like me who cant wait. if there is any problem
please let me know and i will delete all links.

Sorry guys.
downloaded files and couldn't open the tex files with gp4 master anyway so there may be a problem somewhere!
no problem, have installed exact same file and running in game
opens fine for me with gp builder and z modeler
From what I see, this is not my last Mercedes GP version modified that you used but the first or second one, with the original shape. So, if you want to share it, you have to ask permission to the authors, first ( a readme file with authors credits and a description of your work would be good, also). Anyway, you have to remove your link until you have permission from Craigo and Kizz. Your are totally free to modify whatever you want if it is for a personal use only and you can show pictures of your modifications , if you want.
I see no problem for me that you use my textures as a template to paint something else and to share it because it has nothing to see with the original work...

Well, this was for the rules.... Otherwise, your textures are good but you should work on the alpha layers because the colors look a bit "bright" ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've never used z modeler or gp builder to open .tex files before (never had to - always managed with gp4master) can anyone let me know where to get these programmes and how to convert the tex files to tga files
You can use Slimtex (Zaz tools) Here or Texresizer (LO2K), Here

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for your help - got those programmes and problem solved - by the way thanks for the new Renault r30 and all your other cars - keeping the game up to date is a lot easier with people taking time to produce great work. I've been trying to create the 2010 liveries for a 2008 car shape - the Mercedes is a bit hard to get the colour right though! - but with your Renault being so good I may have to finally start using the new shape cars , - thanks again for the quick reply
Ok excalibur, removing links, sorry for any inconvenience caused, i should read the rules before going ahead with things. <by the way, brilliant cars excalibur, i love the renault.
oh and the funny thing is i dont know how to work with the alpha´s ha ha ha, don´t even have a bloody clue mate.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy