I discovered something about the camera flashes

Posted by aquarius_varun 
I discovered something about the camera flashes
Date: August 28, 2003 10:14PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Hi guys,

I found out today that the camera flashes in the crowd are missing.I tried deleting the gfx file and resetting a new one.But it didn't work.I then put on the only option I have off, tvoverlays and yes! the camera flashes are working.So my discovery is that camera flashes option is connected to the tvoverlays.So I have to keep one on for the other.Pretty much of a discovery;), but can anyone tell me how to have the camera flashes on and tv overlays off.I have tried in just modifying the f1gfx file and it didn't work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Re: I discovered something about the camera flashes
Date: August 29, 2003 02:21AM
Posted by: tux
1 ; [MAIN VIEW] Draw crowd camera flashes

in ure f1gfx.cfg

Tried that one dumass but it didn't work without tvoverlays on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 29, 2003 03:42PM
Posted by: ramoats
Heh heh heh......I finally, after waiting a year, get to do it......Ya shoulda tried the search....see this thread.....

[www.grandprix3.com]

RA Moats
Date: August 29, 2003 04:42PM
does the camera flash really matter that much? u dont really notice it at 200mph ;)

On second thought it isn't much noticeble but .........looks good at the realism point of view.!!!!!1;)

Great to see u again Jon! After quite some time!.I want to tell u that I did not miss you(just kiddn';);) Actually the forum did feel lonely without u;)

Date: August 30, 2003 04:04AM
i hate u to :) ;)

lol!;) dUmAss.

Date: August 30, 2003 07:57AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy