cockpit_visor

Posted by mckey415 
cockpit_visor
Date: August 27, 2003 05:03AM
Posted by: mckey415
can anyone give an advice - how to create and edit cockpit visor? how to make it transparent?
Re: cockpit_visor
Date: August 27, 2003 06:20AM
Posted by: ViperF1
to creat it by yourself and edit it by yourself
i mean it's the same as to other textures.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: August 27, 2003 06:21AM
Posted by: mckey415
but how to make it transparent?
Date: August 27, 2003 10:15AM
Posted by: Lo2k
But where is the "Search button" advert ? :)

Date: August 27, 2003 10:44AM
Posted by: tux
try search for it ;)

Date: August 27, 2003 12:53PM
Posted by: Timzaghi
LoL, laurie this one is for you:

hehehe I'm sorry if I'm being mean;)

Date: August 27, 2003 01:52PM
Posted by: Dinga
Best bet is to extract the .tga from the visorupper.tex and visorlower.tex and look at the alpha channels in PSP or Photoshop. Better than any tutorial!
Date: August 27, 2003 04:24PM
Posted by: Lo2k
hehe, Thanks Timzaghi :)
but i didn't really need it as speaking about the search button is far enough in fact but if you bring the "Official" advert, it is surely even better :p

Date: August 28, 2003 04:22AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
This is getting absurd.....people using the search button to search for the use the search button advert to tell people to use the search button

*at this moment in time my head exploded and i went into a "comfortably numb" state of conciousness.........*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: August 28, 2003 08:01AM
Posted by: Timzaghi
LoL! And you're even right too max! I searched in the search-section for the search animated gif. So I could tell laurie to search in the search-section for the search button, cause he needed the search button to let mckey see that he has to search first before he places a topic. So the image let him see he can find the search-section by clicking on the search-link on the top of the page in the search frame. After he clicked he could type something in and search for it by clicking the search-button, this button is marked with the word search. I searched this way too, and it searched like I never searched before! So who wants to count the amount of the word search in this post about searching? Maybe you can search and count the amount of posts with search in it posted by me? I have to stop now cause I have to search for my key's:).

Date: August 28, 2003 10:43AM
Posted by: broders
well the word search has just gone up 100 times on the search :)

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy