Viper & Wai´s MP417/D

Posted by DEF 
Viper & Wai´s MP417/D
Date: August 25, 2003 10:54AM
Posted by: DEF
Yesterday I downloaded the preview of carpack and Mp417/D was in there.
I really think this is the best shape of all the cars made it till today....
You got to see the curve and perfects sidepots , wings all over of this car is beautifull with incredible textures by Viper and "the one" who has perfect shape on T cam .........incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(nothing close to the old one which is very good about editing improvments of game, even Viper since start painting make very big improvments of his work)
Viper don´t forget to adjust text. alpha channel........the text. were in tga.format with no masking of alpha´s, a little arrow at the beggining of the air intake on both sides is missing and a few shadows down the sidepots wings.

Amazing work...
Wai wich is your next work??????(PS could you improve the minardi wing and the up fo the car cause is too cubic)

Post Edited (08-25-03 18:10)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Re: Viper & Wai´s MP417/D
Date: August 25, 2003 11:08AM
Posted by: jawwad01
can you post a screenshot?

Date: August 25, 2003 11:15AM
open the tread of 7 cars and dld...I still don´t know how the hell take a screenshot.

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: August 25, 2003 11:16AM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Guess I am having few problems with Wai's new mclaren.

See the right mirror

And also there is no alpha channel, so the car is black without any reflections, fully opaque.Guess I gotta wait till viper releases the full pack.But the mclaren carshape if real good! Fantastic work Wai!

I guess you may do a Ferrari next .Just kiddin'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 25, 2003 11:22AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
Oh how i long for a good mclaren!

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 25, 2003 11:27AM
Posted by: Spike02
@aquarius

that is a WIP shape, before i sent the final .gp4 files to viper

Date: August 25, 2003 11:41AM
Aquarius:
You can see it on game but the final release will be after viper´s exams be pacient.
I told you it was a wip work that Viper release according peoples desperates......need some work to do and he tells that any bug mailing him

Date: August 25, 2003 11:45AM
Wai please improve the minardi we are using the new trust livery with the old shape ( I mean tha shape at the beggining of season ).

Date: August 25, 2003 11:48AM
i'll see what i can do

Date: August 25, 2003 12:01PM
Wai

How many time did you take to finish the MP417/D??????

Date: August 25, 2003 12:07PM
Chill out guys! I am waiting for viper to finish his exams.I am not hurrying any of them to make the shape final immediately for us.I was just pointing out the bugs, since Viper did ask to show any bugs ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 25, 2003 12:16PM
You got to see the curve and perfects sidepots , wings all over of this car is beautifull with incredible textures by Viper and "the one" who has perfect shape on T cam .........incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-o, i am the one!! :-o

Date: August 25, 2003 12:38PM
lol!!! ;)

Date: August 25, 2003 02:49PM
Posted by: Timzaghi
hehehe

btw, I tried to get it in game, but my textures get all over the place, but not on the right one :) no mather how I mirror or flip them...:(

Date: August 26, 2003 05:43AM
Posted by: Abstraction
patience my friend, it will come... someday...

Andrew. Australia.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy