problem with CSM "will not restore properly"

Posted by retop56 
problem with CSM "will not restore properly"
Date: December 19, 2009 06:52PM
Posted by: retop56
I've been having trouble lately with CSM as it will not load the mod stuff that I have when I choose I mod and load it up. It keeps telling me to click the restore button again and again because it didn't restore properly, and every time I do it it keeps popping up the same message. Can someone help me? I'm using the 2006 GP4italia mod btw.

--------------------------------------
I play GP4
2004-2008 mods!
Re: problem with CSM "will not restore properly"
Date: December 19, 2009 07:01PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
You had probabely once a crash before the game was restored or you changed something before the game was restored. This is really a pain in da butt cause you'll have to know exactly what you have changed and you'll have to replace that file or it will never restore anymore like it should be.

I had a couple of times this issue and the only solution for me was to delete and reinstall everything, its the fastest way but a little bit work.
Re: problem with CSM "will not restore properly"
Date: December 20, 2009 12:30AM
Posted by: DAMON96
Yes, BB, I had the same problem and the best it´s to install all over again (not the GP4) but the ZAZ tools.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy