will someone please answer this question?

Posted by ayazyounis 
will someone please answer this question?
Date: August 25, 2003 05:20AM
Posted by: ayazyounis
the latest vipers rims i have a problem. the ferrari rims i have selected as white. when i am moving the whole rim is white, which is fine. when i stop the rimss are white and but the spokes are black?
Re: will someone please answer this question?
Date: August 25, 2003 05:21AM
Posted by: ayazyounis
tried chaging the colour to all black with cameditor 6 and it does nothing yet if i try to change the drivers arms colour then it does this?
Re: will someone please answer this question?
Date: August 25, 2003 05:26AM
Posted by: JonVic
Okay i had this when using the 1995 mod. What you do is make sure that you do not use true black or true any other colour. Select the colour you want and then adjust the colours in the small number sections to +1 or -1 (under the colour palette thing) which will fundamentally give you the same colour however it will work:) I am not sitting at my comp at the mo so i will only say that i think the small boxes are under the pallete they may not be however yet you cannot miss them. They are three boxes i think made of the primary colours that make up you colour that you have selected? Hope you understand this:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy