*****F1 2009 performance****

Posted by kimifanaat 
*****F1 2009 performance****
Date: October 04, 2009 08:21PM
Posted by: kimifanaat
Since many years, a lot of people have found their way to Grand Prix 4. In my point of view one of the best there is because it reflects the best way a whole Formula 1 season. Knowing this game was based upon the 2001 season, we had the honour to update this every season. For this, it is, and it will always be, one of the best games ever made.

Along this way I want to thank everybody who contributed to this succesfull story. From carmakers until people who changed a little thing about this fascinating game. I don't really have the calmness, or even the right skills to edit many things about this game, or it must be for this: performances.

I made a personal F1 2009 performance, but after a second opinion I found it better to share it with everybody. This performace reflects the Formula 1 standings in the championshipstable. I also used all the drivers who were present at the Italian GP. This game works best with the original GP4 physic file.

I hope you guys will find it a good performance, and if there are any questions : My PM is always available.

Enjoy racing!

link: [www.mediafire.com]
Re: *****F1 2009 performance****
Date: December 04, 2009 10:02AM
Posted by: hasse776
Where Do I Download This?
Re: *****F1 2009 performance****
Date: December 14, 2009 10:21PM
Posted by: pimpones1
the file is not stored on media fire anymore.

pls upload it again if its possible.

Ty

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy