Music by Ian

Posted by Guimengo 
Music by Ian
Date: August 24, 2003 10:27AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Hey Ian, so how's your music update going? Can you release the true final song's list? Hopefully will still have Lenny and Led! Did you ever think about Pearl Jam - Alive? I don't remember if I said anything about at the time.
Also, good luck, and you can check the Senna onboard camera on Kazaa, which I have the files :)

Re: Music by Ian
Date: August 24, 2003 10:47AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Going well at the mo, problem is I'm having is trying to compress the files, as whenever I zip them, they are still about 90MB :S, I'll find the final listings for you later

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: August 24, 2003 10:56AM
Thanks and good luck again!

Date: August 24, 2003 01:48PM
@Ian:
If you want some of the songs I wrote before (on this and the other thread), just ask me, because I have them all on mp3, which I got from my original CDs (just put them on laptop so I don't need to carry all the CDs around). :)

Date: August 24, 2003 08:29PM
Posted by: Fisico2k3
suuuure ya did.......heehe

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Currently Driving: Watkins Glen Original
Current PB: 1:07.43
Using: Xbox Controller
Date: August 25, 2003 01:04PM
It's true! I know it's hard to believe, but I think that if someone works hard to do something, and I like it, nothing more fair than to buy the product and give the recognition to the artist :)
I did the same with GP4. Bought the game, download no CD crack, so I don't have to bother carrying around!
Peace out!
I'm in college right now! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy