Problem with driving with more than 1 driver

Posted by alonso0506 
Problem with driving with more than 1 driver
Date: November 14, 2009 09:54AM
Posted by: alonso0506
when i drive for example at hungary for 2008 mod from Gildoorf, Lo2k, Prblanco, Ruboy i just drive a couple of seconds with one driver and then a couple of seconds with the next and then with the last driver i drive nearly the whole race and i dont know why. So i whish that somebody could help me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: Problem with driving with more than 1 driver
Date: November 16, 2009 04:58PM
Posted by: alonso0506
any idea guys? please help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: Problem with driving with more than 1 driver
Date: November 16, 2009 06:20PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
I've encounted that problem once, but I think that was because the performance or physicsfile. When I changed, hotseat worked as it should. Try that and see if it changes

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy