Problem with gp4 play

Posted by swindle89 
Problem with gp4 play
Date: November 11, 2009 11:42AM
Posted by: swindle89
I have a problem with my gp4.First I open Setup.exe with winrar and when I tried to install the game,it said that "Error:Class not registered".Then when I play using GPXpatch,open with winrar,suddenly the Windows Firewall decided to block the game.What happen?If there anybody who can tell me the CORRECT installation of GP4,please reply this message.TQ.
Re: Problem with gp4 play
Date: November 11, 2009 11:50AM
Posted by: Ho3n3r
You're not supposed to have to open setup.exe with winrar. Did you buy the game or download it?
Date: November 11, 2009 12:21PM
Posted by: ralv585
i think his name says it all!

Date: November 11, 2009 01:03PM
Posted by: mortal
When you insert the installation disc, autoplay will open the installation window. Alternatively, you can run setup.exe from the disc. Right click and select Open.
Read the GP4FAQ for information. Go to [www.gp4db.com] download ZaZTools, install CSM, use the patch downloader and update the install.
First install GP4, and run once, exit. Install gpx, install CSM (in ZaZTools)
If you do not have the disc, we cannot help you. When you post here asking for help, please specify your OS as well.
To resolve the class not registered issue, try disabling system restore, reboot, do the installation, enable system restore, reboot.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2009 01:04PM by mortal.
Date: November 13, 2009 09:46AM
It's in disc(along with F1C 99-02,F1C 2006,F1C 2007 KRC)
Date: November 13, 2009 10:20AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Mortal is referring to the CD that comes with the game when you buy it out of the box, not any other compiled CDs.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: November 13, 2009 10:57AM
It's actually a DVD compilation,which makes it harder for GP4 to install it automatically.Mortal,how do I disable the system restore,reboot?Which folder it is?
Date: November 13, 2009 10:42PM
Posted by: mortal
When you have an ORIGINAL disc, we know what you have, when you don't have an original disc, we have no idea, therefore, we are unable to help you. Your compilation may contain a trojan, and it may be an already patched version, who knows what it is?
This forum has a 'no assistance' and a 'no tolerance' policy on pirated versions of GP4. The game is sooo cheap to buy, and with an original disc, you can be sure that it will install correctly, and can be patched properly. That is all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy