White Cars problem

Posted by Paulus23 
White Cars problem
Date: September 21, 2009 03:44PM
Posted by: Paulus23
Hi uys
I have a problem: whenever i play gp4 all the cars are white.... but when i go to the graphics option en i do a test, the cars (only in the 2006 & 07 mod) are normal.
What could it be?????

ps. all the textures are set on high....

please help me... oh please in normal english because i'm a noob (:-S haha)
Re: White Cars problem
Date: September 21, 2009 11:48PM
Posted by: mortal
I don't understand your problem.....are you saying in standard GP4 your cars are white? Or are the cars white in 06 & 07 mod? There are numerous threads on this problem anyway, try using the search button.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 22, 2009 10:44AM
Posted by: Paulus23
i'll explain in the normal gp4 there is nothing at hand, but whenever i play a mod on csm, i have white cars, but in the 06 / 07 mopd when i run a test in the graphic option they are normal....
That is my problem.. I hope you understand it now and that you can help me.... because it's very f#@*^d up if you know what i mean.

greetings paul
Date: September 22, 2009 11:38AM
Posted by: mortal
Go to the mod configurables tab in CSM and set textures to high. Set the in-game graphics menu textures to high. Check in the mod folders for a graphics.cfg file, check the first line is set to 1, check the lines for texture resolution and set to the corresponding value. (value numbers are listed in the lines)
Use the search button for further fixes!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 23, 2009 04:29PM
Posted by: mangrove
Just delete the 'hi' in the tex files.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy