Another dumb question - this time Logitech G25 wheel...

Posted by Hal Adams 
Sorry Guys, but the basics keep eluding me!
So, I have the simulator car all finished waiting to be used.
I have hacked up a new G25 to fit the existing cockpit.
All software is loaded and I think i have created a profile.
It works (or I assume it does) as the wheel moves side to side on start up (should the LH LED be flashing though?)

BUT, no matter what I do, i cannot get GP4 to recognise the fact that I have the G25 loaded - just nothing happens, and I cannot see how to map it in...when I call up options, I just cannot get the G25 info in the screen.

I bet it is something stupid, but if in doubt...!

By the way - anyone in the UK contemplating buying a G25 (and the quality is really really good - I know, as I have cut one up and seen the insides of it!)do not pay the recommeded £200+ - go into the DABS.COM website where you will see them for £130...

thanks again!
Can you see the wheel in Windows Game Controllers? Post pics of your simulator in a new thread. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Not sure. I will check it out in the morning.
I take it there is a folder in C/Windows with this name?

I'll take a picture of the modifications to the G25 as well and post them tomorrow.

Thanks.
Did you load the drivers of the wheel before entering Gp4?

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Look in Control Panel.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks all - yes I can see the wheel in the control panel under games controllers, but i still cannot find the driver to load into GP4.

BUT, I have a bigger problem - I cannot calibrate the wheel in the test box, the pedals and the buttons yes, but the wheel refuses to test - and this despite it moving left and right on PC start up.

So I think I must leave for a day or two, read the tutorials again and sort out the wheel...
I've got my G25 coming in a couple of weeks, I hope you have some luck with yours!

Keep us posted :)
Re: Another dumb question - this time Logitech G25 wheel...
Date: September 10, 2009 10:54AM
Posted by: Koku
Hal Adams Wrote:
> So I think I must leave for a day or two, read the
> tutorials again and sort out the wheel...

Any luck with your G25 problem, Hal?
Re: Another dumb question - this time Logitech G25 wheel...
Date: September 10, 2009 11:25AM
Posted by: mortal
I'm having G25 dramas too. I can see it in the windoze controller setup, the steering calibrates, but not the brake and throttle. Also in RFactor I cannot setup the clutch, and I can only set first and second gear with the gear shift.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy