Strange Cars liverys in TV mode, please help

Posted by MrRace 
Strange Cars liverys in TV mode, please help
Date: August 02, 2009 01:16PM
Posted by: MrRace
Yesterday I installed a fresh GP4 with patch 9.6 and so on. I created my own 2009 carset based on 2008 Carset by GPGMG. I copy and paste 2009 cars in the cars folder. Last week, this mod has worked fine but I had some trouble with my Pc and I had to reinstall GP4.

I know, it has something to do with use Lod0. If I watch a race in TV mode, in trackside cams, there are 4 Ferrari F60 and one team with the original 2001 McLaren livery. But in T-Cam view all teams have the right textures. But some cars infront of me look like a Ferrari F60 or the 2001 Williams. Some cars are fine - like the Renault, BMW, Red Bull, Toro Rosso. There are only a few Teams with missed textures.

I read in a forum, I have to change somethin with Lod0 in the CSM.ini, but my .ini in this Mod lookes like this:

[Main]
Format=
[Points]
Place1 =10
Place2 =8
Place3 =6
Place4 =5
Place5 =4
Place6 =3
Place7 =2
Place8 =1
Place9 =
Place10 =
Place11 =
Place12 =
Place13 =
Place14 =
Place15 =
Place16 =
Place17 =
Place18 =
Place19 =
Place20 =
Place21 =
Place22 =
DriversRacePoints =8
ConstructorsRacePoints =6
ChampionshipLeaders =8

[Carslots]
Team1 =Ferrari
Team2 =BMW
Team3 =Renault
Team4 =Williams
Team5 =RBR
Team6 =Toyota
Team7 =STR
Team8 =Honda
Team9 =Aguri
Team10 =India
Team11 =McLaren

[LoadingBarColors]
Color1 =RGB(255,255,255)
Color2 =RGB(255,255,255)
Color3 =RGB(255,255,255)
Color4 =RGB(255,255,255)

[Misc]
F1graphics=,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,%rotate%,,,,,,,%mirrors%,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HighLodOnly =%lod0% ;applies to everything, so can be zero when other flags are used

How can I fix this bug?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2009 07:37PM by MrRace.
Re: Strange white cars
Date: August 02, 2009 02:09PM
Posted by: mortal
Check the in-game graphics menu is set to high, usually that can cause it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 02, 2009 03:28PM
Yes the problem is nearly solved. But now, when I use TV trackside cams, I see some F60's and one team with the Original 2001 McLaren shape. And when you drive behind a car, it has a Ferrari F60 livery but it must be a Force India.

On T-Cam view all cars are fine. What can I do now?
Date: August 02, 2009 04:53PM
Posted by: Shaddix
with team editor go to "shapes", there you should select "force best car shapes" and then "aply changes"

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: August 02, 2009 05:40PM
Shaddix schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> with team editor go to "shapes", there you should
> select "force best car shapes" and then "aply
> changes"

Teameditor 3.5 doesn't work, however. I can't start it. And I think it might be some trouble with my cars.wad in CSM when I'm using Teameditor.

Are there other possibilities to change this bug?
Date: August 02, 2009 06:58PM
Posted by: Shaddix
there are other ways to disable lod 0, team editor is the way I always use
maybe someone else can help you

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Re: Strange Cars liverys in TV mode, please help
Date: August 05, 2009 08:50PM
I tried to change in CSM under Mod settings "Use Lod_0 only" to yes and another time to no, but nothing happend in the game.

Only when I set under options/graphic textures high, then the game will load all car textures fine. But in TV Trackside cams mode, there are 4 Ferrari F60's and a McLaren from 2001.

It happend with Teams who have only 2 Lod_0 Parts. Teams who have 10 Lod_'s have a good quality in game.

What can it be?

Sorry for my bad english, hope someone can understand what I mean.
Re: Strange Cars liverys in TV mode, please help
Date: August 06, 2009 11:36AM
Posted by: quickslick
it's just simple, copy the lod0 from the team to another place and rename the lod0 to lod1 - lod4.Sothat you have 10 lods at the end and then copy the files back in the team folder of your mod
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy