Critical problem when i play gp4! [Fixed]

Posted by skyline86 
Critical problem when i play gp4! [Fixed]
Date: July 19, 2009 07:38PM
Posted by: skyline86
I just reinstall windows xp. But when i play gp4 with 2006 tony csm mod, my pc have blue screen and my pc restart. I tried with many csm mod, and it always have blue screen and pc restart. What is my problem? Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2009 12:33AM by mortal.
Re: Critical problem when i play gp4!
Date: July 20, 2009 12:05AM
Posted by: mortal
The problem is the pc, not GP4! Fix the OS problem first,probably graphics related. The blue screen will show an error code, look it up.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 20, 2009 03:51AM
Blue screen occur and my pc restarted very fast so i can't see. I think cause of this problem is my video card driver. I'm using Geforce 9600GT and latest driver. Who use nvidia card, please let me know which driver version you are using? Thanks!
Date: July 20, 2009 05:19AM
Posted by: J-C-2
skyline86 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who use nvidia card, please let me
> know which driver version you are using? Thanks!

I answer here the PM you sent me.

I do not have a Nvidia video card. I have a Ati video card.

Gp4world aka: Jcaranti
Racing Generation: Web Admin
WE OPENED AGAIN, COME AND JOIN US.
Date: July 20, 2009 02:44PM
Posted by: Ali
Do you have the problem since the very beginig that you launch GP4 or just when you actually try to play (can you see the menus?)? This can provide some information. Also, Windows XP has an event log, you could try to see what happens there: Control Panel // Administrative Tools // Event viewer. Sometimes helps very little but others may have some useful information and lead to something more concrete.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2009 02:45PM by Ali.
Date: July 20, 2009 06:21PM
I had resolve problem. Cause of my graphic card driver. Thanks all
Date: August 04, 2009 08:53PM
Posted by: Player15
skyline86 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had resolve problem. Cause of my graphic card
> driver. Thanks all

I have similiar problem with GP3 and I use Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT card. I think we have same problem so maybe you could help me by telling what did you do to get GP 4 work?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy