MAKING ONLY 20 DRIVERS!!!!!

Posted by GP_maniac 
MAKING ONLY 20 DRIVERS!!!!!
Date: May 07, 2009 08:20PM
Posted by: GP_maniac
please help i dont understand how to change the number of drivers from 22 to 20 because i have these 2 cars that are so pathetic in the performance file that the race wont end as they are continuously attemptin to race, i have to accelerate time after i cross the line

ANYONE HELP PLEASE!!!
Re: MAKING ONLY 20 DRIVERS!!!!!
Date: May 07, 2009 08:49PM
Posted by: n00binio
did you use the search function? i'm almost sure that has been asked and answered several times

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: May 07, 2009 10:21PM
Posted by: GP_maniac
i couldnt seem to find a proper answer for it, i dont understand some context that was used thats all really as i cant seem to locate a file that was mentioned
Date: May 08, 2009 12:15AM
Posted by: Aiden
I am having the same problem, the Prost team has a failure rate of 35000 so they never make it out of pit lane unless they back up 10 times and they never make it past the first turn. I would really like to remove team 11 and make it more realistic.

I have installed GP4 Tweaker but I can't seem to find the GP4Tweaker.txt in the main GP4 folder, all I see is a .bin and a log file. Is there a certain version of GP4 tweaker to download?

In the mean time I will change the stats of the prost team so im able to exit the pits.

Thanks

Aiden

EDIT - I have gone through 60 search results, found 5 threads on this topic and they all say use the search, I also found a few that say GP4 tweaker does it, and I have Gp4 tweaker and theres no file. The best one I have found sofar tells me to replace the last team with a Saftey car and set it to blow its engine right from the start. And a I also have found a few more that tell me to use the search. I will continue to go through all 30 pages of results with about 100 on each page but this really isn't work it, can somebody please tell my how to get this file??? Sorry if they sounded rude but I have used the search...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2009 01:30AM by Aiden.
Date: May 08, 2009 01:51AM
Posted by: phantaman
n00binio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> did you use the search function? i'm almost sure
> that has been asked and answered several times

hi "all" :p

i think this tweaker (cars_enabler and/or what name it?) was removed from the last version of this tool... i'm not saying this, just read the contents of history.txt found inside of zipfiles

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2009 01:54AM by phantaman.
Date: May 08, 2009 02:15AM
Posted by: Aiden
Thank you, I read everything but the history lol.... So I guess I must find the old version. Unless their is another way of doing all this?
Date: May 08, 2009 03:22AM
Posted by: phantaman
i do not know, but ... possibly there is a version that contains unofficial tweaks (private version?), but i think also that this does not take any effects

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy