Tyre Issue - Solved

Posted by evil.hEiNz 
Tyre Issue - Solved
Date: May 01, 2009 12:29PM
Posted by: evil.hEiNz
Hey guys!

I downloaded the 1997 carset from rsimspitstop and editet positions and stuff. Now I replaced the michelin tyres with goodyear ones, set the tyres for every team in teameditor, but it does not work. Only very few teams have the tyres they should have.
Any idea how to sort this out?

Cheers
evil.hEiNz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2009 03:02PM by evil.hEiNz.
Re: Tyre Issue
Date: May 01, 2009 01:45PM
Posted by: fongu
change the performance files, or simpler, just update the bridgestone and mclaren tyre wall textures

Date: May 01, 2009 01:47PM
Thats what I did, I replaced the micelin walls with goodyear ones and assigned the correct brands in teameditor and the performance file. Really strange that it does not work, only some goodyaer teams have goodyears, most of the teams have bridgestone, even with the correct brands set up in teameditor and the perf file.
Date: May 01, 2009 02:12PM
Posted by: LWC
sounds like you didnt replace the tyres properly if you still have bridgestones appearing in game

RaceSimsPitstop

Game Screens
Re: Tyre Issue - Solved
Date: May 01, 2009 02:18PM
I want both Bridgestones and Goodyaers, so I really don't know why it does not work. I got the standard Bridgestone tyres, Goodyears instead of Michelins and the standard McLaren wheel. So everything is alright, in TeamEditor the settings are correct and in the performance file, the Goodyears have #1 and the Bridgestone #0, correctly set for the teams. Maybe the numbers are incorrect?

Edit: Yep, that was it, problem solved :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2009 02:39PM by evil.hEiNz.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy