Suggestion: FF tweaker

Posted by aagancia 
Suggestion: FF tweaker
Date: August 13, 2003 11:19AM
Posted by: aagancia
Hi there,

Thanks to our great programers, we now have a lot of editors to improve GP4. We have now improved graphics, cars, wheels, sounds, perfs, and now a track editor. And theres lots more.

But GP4 still has very poor Force Feedback effects. I know we have tweaker that could adjust the FF strenght, but not the effects.

To those who have tried F1C, I'm sure you know what I mean.

For starters, I hope someone could make a tweak to add some vibration on the wheel while the engine is running. (cause I can't do it myself :) )
Then maybe we could make the wheel react more on the curbs. Sometimes when you drive on the curbs, you could barely feel it.

I suggested this to SDI, he said it could be possible, but he also said he's too busy to work on that right now.

Re: Suggestion: FF tweaker
Date: August 13, 2003 11:51AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
But on real F1 cars, you don't get that much vibration through the steering wheel, all you get is the steering wheel getting stiffer to turn the more you turn it!

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Re: Suggestion: FF tweaker
Date: August 13, 2003 11:53AM
Posted by: tux
this has been said before somewhere

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy