2006/07 LCD error

Posted by trigger1984 
2006/07 LCD error
Date: April 14, 2009 10:26AM
Posted by: trigger1984
Just getting round to a championship with Tony's/italia 2006/beta2007 mod.

I've been looking around for a solution to the messed up cockpits. The steering wheel has missing parts and the "fuel/tyre/carsetup" text is on the left mirror. Other than that it plays fine. The weird thing is I installed it a few weeks ago and the McLaren had the problem but found the BMW was fine. Then I went and installed the 1991 mod but I didn't know about deleting the wadcache after each play. What was weirder was after installing the 1991 mod it seemed the McLaren fixed itself, trouble is the 1991 mod had problems so I did a re-install and now the problem is present on all cars.

It's not a big issue but it is a bit annoying as the text flys around the screen when your driving. I don't understand why it was ok before. I have individual cockpits set. Failing that does anyone know if it is possible to look backwards in GP4. I assume not as I've looked in the manual and checked every key, would just be handy with the T-Cam view I've switched in light of the above problem.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy