Renault Steering a Wheel

Posted by Abstraction 
Renault Steering a Wheel
Date: August 12, 2003 11:49PM
Posted by: Abstraction
I've been wanting to make one for ages, can anyone gimme a quick tutorial about wheel making?

ALso, can anyone send me there perf file for the original order? i only have the 2003 order, and its really screwing up my game. (williams becoming mclaren, coulthard in a williams :-o)

ThanX alot guys,

Cheers.

Andrew. Australia.
Re: Renault Steering a Wheel
Date: August 13, 2003 12:09AM
Posted by: b-tone
if you've got some psp/photoshop skills, then get a half decent photo of it, and make it :)
look at other wheels for tips.
about the perfs and orders.
why not just rename some carshape files, then you'll have 2003 order.
or if you dont want to do that, then cut and paste your current perf.

heres one i started a while ago

and real

____
Tony

Date: August 13, 2003 01:09AM
Posted by: Abstraction
Cool. Thx for the help.

Andrew. Australia.
Date: August 13, 2003 01:51AM
Posted by: Chunter
nice wheel b tone...but i think the buttons need "squaring" off ..thats if you're gonna finish it,if not send it to me..i'll finish it

as for a wheel tutorial its mostly trial and error,theres no set way to make one but i always start of with the image of the original steering wheel,stretched to double its original size, so that the buttons etc line up,the reason for making it biggger than normal is to make it easier to work on and when you resize it back to the proper size the textures sharpen up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy