GP4Tweaker and numbers of cars per tracks - Solved

Posted by Excalibur 
GP4Tweaker and numbers of cars per tracks - Solved
Date: April 06, 2009 02:47AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi!

I was trying to get only 20 cars on the track. So, I have edited the numcars.ini file, replacing the two last cars (1 by 0). I have saved the ini file .. But I have still 22 cars on track. Any idea about this problem?

I suppose that GP4Tweaker is well installed into my GP4 main folder because, it works for the tyre positions (I had to change the values for the FW31)...

Thanks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 10:14PM by Excalibur.
Re: GP4Tweaker and numbers of cars per tracks
Date: April 06, 2009 07:30AM
Posted by: b-tone
If its the latest tweaker check that these are in the gp4tweak.ini file:

[SYSTEM_TWEAKS_ENABLE]
CarsEnabler = 1

[TWEAK_DATA_FILE]
CarsEnabler = gp4tweak_data\numcars.ini

____
Tony

Re: GP4Tweaker and numbers of cars per tracks
Date: April 07, 2009 10:11PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Thanks B-Tone. I hadn't "CarsEnabler= 1" in [SYSTEM_TWEAKS_ENABLE] . So, I have edited the GP4Tweaker.ini file and wrote this line. It works perfectly now! Thanks.

Regards.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

are we just talking about this function with CSM again? or also without CSM???

if without I'd love to know the steps to do that
I don't use CSM , so, this is without...
Download GP4 Tweaker (lastest version)

Installation:
-------------
1. Extract all contents on the archive file into a temporary folder

2. Go to your Windows system folder:

- Microsoft Windows 9x/Me --> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
- Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista --> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 or C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32

3. Backup existing GP4TWEAK.DLL file at Windows system folder, IF ANY (optional, recommended)

4. Put GP4TWEAK.DLL into your Windows system32 folder

5. Copy the gp4tweak-data folder and gp4tweaker.ini file (under "extras/config-template" subfolder from the archive
to your Grand Prix 4 game installation folder

6. Copy GP4_EXE_PATCH.EXE file (under "extras" subdir from the archive) came with the archive
to your Grand Prix 4 game installation folder

7. Run GP4_EXE_PATCH.EXE located on your Grand Prix 4 game installation folder, for example by
double-clicking the file from your Windows Explorer

8. If you get this message:
"GP4.EXE will be patched. Continue and proceed this operation?"
confirmed with YES, otherwise choose NO

9. Edit the numcars.ini file into your gp4tweak_data folder, then save the edited file.

10. Open the gp4tweak.ini file (into you main GP4 folder) and check that these are in the gp4tweak.ini file:

[SYSTEM_TWEAKS_ENABLE]
CarsEnabler = 1 (or copy and paste this line if there isn't)

[TWEAK_DATA_FILE]
CarsEnabler = gp4tweak_data\numcars.ini

Then, save the gp4tweak.ini file.

8.Done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2009 11:38PM by Excalibur.
okay I'll try it thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy