PS3 controller Config

Posted by lanky180 
PS3 controller Config
Date: April 03, 2009 07:19PM
Posted by: lanky180
Does anyone play with their game console controller and could you sorta tell me how I can get it to work? Thanks

[batracer.com]
Re: PS3 controller Config
Date: April 03, 2009 08:17PM
Posted by: Gigi4
You need to install some particular drivers for make the Sixaxis work on pc. Google them , dont remember the name

Date: April 03, 2009 08:29PM
Yeah got that, I just like need a tutorial on how to configure buttons etc, it sorta goes all weird..

[batracer.com]
Date: April 03, 2009 09:44PM
Posted by: IWE
Xbox 360 controller works fine (and is more accurate). ;)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: April 03, 2009 09:46PM
Unfortunately I dont own an xbox :D Could you post how u configured yours anyway please?

[batracer.com]
Date: April 03, 2009 09:58PM
Posted by: Willb
One piece of software I cant reccomend highly enough: Pinnacle Game Profiler (http://www.pinnaclegameprofiler.com/). I After trying it out with the demo, I brought it (think it was about £12), One of the most thought out apps ive ever seen. Really is worth the money. The guy whos makes it is also very helpful (ive forgotten my licence key several times! lol!)

Have fun!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: April 03, 2009 10:07PM
Posted by: IWE
Im not master of explaining, but I could atleast send the settings if it wud help and if you give your email address. :)

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: April 03, 2009 11:12PM
Couldn't you just PM details and that, if not its not a problem, check your pm :)

[batracer.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy