A Favour :)

Posted by Willb 
A Favour :)
Date: March 19, 2009 12:12AM
Posted by: Willb
Hi all,

I need a quick favour from any moddeler :

Can someone take a 2008 car (preferably a nice Renault/Williams/Ferrari) and edit it so that the tyre objects are within the .gp4 file (so the car .gp4 contains all the cars wheels correctly orientated and aligned). The reason for this strange request is that im doing a project in OpenGL, and ive managed to render a .gp4 mesh. However I want the wheels to be part of this mesh to enable me to move the whole car (including wheels) as a unit.

Oh and if your a moddeler whos car it is, can I request permission to use your shape and textures (for personal use within my OpenGl project) :).
It'll probably take 5 minutes for someone else to do - i tried in gp4 builder but couldn't figure out how to rotate an entire scene :(.

Thanks all,
Regards
Wills

Edit: Oh and can it be the cars Lod1 (but the tyres lod 0) - Cars Lod 0 will probably kill my app when animating!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 12:15AM by Willb.
Re: A Favour :)
Date: March 19, 2009 01:06AM
Posted by: J-C
Re: A Favour :)
Date: March 19, 2009 09:20PM
Posted by: Willb
Thanks mate, its much appricated - would have taken me ages!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy