Teameditor problem...

Posted by JPM2002 
Teameditor problem...
Date: March 08, 2009 04:38PM
Posted by: JPM2002
Another day, another stupid question by yours truly...

I have installed XP on my PC instead of Vista. Everything is ok now, GP4 is running much faster even. Now with the newly released beauties (RBR STR R28) I wanted to adjust the helmet positions and steering wheel. I do this with Teameditor. Now if I open Teameditor, I can't access the tab for steeringwheel positions anymore... I already tried to adjust the Icon size, and font size, but it stays like this. Help plz?

Screen:

Re: Teameditor problem...
Date: March 08, 2009 04:45PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
have you tested to make it fullscreen?

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: March 08, 2009 05:56PM
Yeah, I just can't seem to access the last boxes...
Date: March 08, 2009 06:24PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
try reinstall it maybe.. I have never had this problem myself

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: March 08, 2009 07:17PM
Posted by: Lo2k
No, no need to reinstall. It's due to the fact a very little number of countries worldwide do not set their computer to the same display dpi setting.
So far most of the countries are using 96 dpi (per inch) and it's the case in France and that's why all my tools are designed for this density.
But you can also use 120 dpi, that is commonly used in Canada from what I heard about, which is maybe your case.

You can anyhow change this windows setting at any time just opening your control panel then choose graphics settings, choose the Parameters tab, hit the advanced button on the bottom-right and then, in the new window change the DPI setting from 120 to 96 and here you have all the fonctionnality of TeamEditor again.

For those asking, I'm not sure I could ever handle this alternative DPI setting natively in my tools.

Date: March 08, 2009 11:50PM
Thanks, never would have guessed!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy