f1gstate.sav

Posted by Charrel 
f1gstate.sav
Date: February 18, 2009 11:47AM
Posted by: Charrel
Hi all,

I'm a bit new here, I have Grand Prix 4 for about 2 months now. So im trying to figure out how to add cars etc.

So today I was fooling around a bit, and I started GP4. But all of the sudden I had a message:
Bad or missing f1gstate.sav

Now I tried to replace an old f1gstate.sav file, but that didnt work. The restore button also doesnt work.

Anyone here can help me? I dont know how to fix this.

ohh, and I have another question. Lets say I want to edit my 2007 mod into a 2008 mod (I know it exists already). Then how do I change drivers? Like how do I put Alonso in a Renault again etc.

Thank you for your time!

Charrel
Re: f1gstate.sav
Date: February 18, 2009 11:57AM
Posted by: mortal
Delete the file, then recalibrate the game and save state on exit, a new one will be created. Check the GP4FAQ re your other question, there's some info there that will probably be useful on wad compiling etc.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 18, 2009 12:05PM
Oke, probable a stupid question.. But how do I recalibrate?
Date: February 18, 2009 12:35PM
Posted by: msater
Options/Graphics/Press Recalibrate, or something similar.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: February 18, 2009 01:17PM
Oke, that worked! it created a new file. But if I start gp4 now, he starts it the old way, not the mod anymore..

bah im so noob at this :P
Date: February 18, 2009 01:43PM
Posted by: mortal
Are you using gpx_patch and CSM?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 18, 2009 05:50PM
Yeah, I fixed it already.. Thanks mate!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy