What file in 2006 mod?

Posted by kerleyf1 
What file in 2006 mod?
Date: December 14, 2008 06:04PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
What file in 2006 mod make the game runs with better graphics than original gam configurations?

The same occur on 1995, 2005 and other mods. I'm asking it because I want to know how CSM works to make the mod runs better graphics.

Thanks people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Re: What file in 2006 mod?
Date: December 15, 2008 11:18PM
Can anyone help me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: December 15, 2008 11:46PM
Posted by: n00binio
somewhere in the mod there is a f1graphics.cfg file. i dunno where exactly...
deleting that one and modifying the one in your gp4 folder would do the same.
Date: December 16, 2008 12:00AM
In the MOD we dont have a f1graphics.cfg

I search and don't find..... same on 1995 mod.

Date: December 16, 2008 04:44AM
Anyone more? Tony?

Date: December 16, 2008 08:30AM
Posted by: mortal
If there is no graphics file in the mod, use the one in the GP4 dir. Set the first line to 1.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 16, 2008 09:36AM
Posted by: ZaZ
it's possible that your f1graphics gets adjusted. somewhere in the csm.ini file there's a line called f1graphics which could change values in the f1graphics file.
it probably looks something like:
1,,,,,1,,,,640,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
where all comma seperated values are optional. each value represents a new line in your f1graphics.cfg. if something is left out it will pick the default setting.
you can create such a line with the f1graphics.exe tool located in the zaz tools folder. use the checkboxes to export certain settings and the copy to clipboard button to set the line on your clipboard.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy