Problems with another Mod, CTD

Posted by MrRace 
Problems with another Mod, CTD
Date: December 11, 2008 01:35AM
Posted by: MrRace
I have installed a Kyrill 2008 Mod in CSM. The Mod works but when I drive races with 2008 Trackpack installed, the races in slot 5 (Istanbul) and 10 (Hockenheim) have a bug: After the race finish, my GP4 hung up a few seconds and then comes a crash to desktop.

Whats the reason? I got this problem mainly on these tracks / slots. All other races have finished normaly and GP4 return to results menĂ¼.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand what I mean.
Re: Problems with another Mod, CTD
Date: December 11, 2008 03:10AM
Posted by: mortal
Hi, set gpx_patch to run in high verbosity, sometimes it can fix that problem.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 11, 2008 03:48AM
I had tested in quick race mode various tracks. I have found only one bug in slot 9 in monaco. In first lap, a crash to desktop -> unload GPxPatch and first restore.

All other tracks run fine.

Then, I've set GPxPatch on high verbosity. Now Monaco run fine in slot 9!

Thx for help.
Date: December 11, 2008 02:22PM
Posted by: kimiraik
This is a leeched mod, isn't it?
Date: December 11, 2008 05:00PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
.... I would like to report a problem, I have the mod of 1986, and when I play, appears the wheels with some white lists in all cars, what is this, how do I resolve this problem
thanks

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: December 11, 2008 07:14PM
kimiraik schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a leeched mod, isn't it?

Maybe. But I find the Mod is ok, has some bugs but it works well now.

In the past, between 2003 - 2004 I got only one carset in my GP4 and not an acurate Mod like these new Mods with every change on cars race by race...

I'm still waiting for a complete 2008 CSM Mod who is still W.I.P. But there's still waiting for permissions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy