GP2005 Mod Problem

Posted by djvero 
GP2005 Mod Problem
Date: December 03, 2008 05:41PM
Posted by: djvero
Okay, here it is.
I've just installed the mod as written in the readme file, however, I have a problem. Once I've clicked to start CSM, it says this message:

You most likely copied a .csm file to use as a base for another subset or even another mod.
That's ok, but you'll need to erase the UID key from the newer .csm file to force CSM to generate a new one.
The files are: C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\Gpsaves\Carsets\MP2005\MP2005.csm
C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\Gpsaves\Carsets\MP2005\MP2005_full.cms

Can anybody help me out of this?
Re: GP2005 Mod Problem
Date: December 03, 2008 05:44PM
Posted by: Monza972
this is nothing :)

right click on the csm file (as in MP2005) and then open it up with Notepad.

Then, just delete the UID and then save.

When you open up csm it will generate a new UID :)
Date: December 04, 2008 07:38PM
Posted by: djvero
Yes, it works now thanks.

Now my problem is that I have only white cars (except for the Williams' and the Ferraris I believe, all the other cars are white). I've looked it up on this forum and I found a couple of things that I had to change, which I've done so already. Such as: in-game graphics to high and the main gpx_patch tab verbosity to high and enable logging.

What else can I do?
Date: December 05, 2008 01:30AM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
Look for the Zaz tools programs, and in the extra folder run the patch downloader and select download 9.6 patch and clean cars wad. See if that helps, if not reinstall the game and do the same again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy