Any updated Honda RA108 with correct front tyres position?? w.o. tweaking??

Posted by damunoz 
Hi, i just want to know if someone have an updated version of Honda RA108 with the tyres in accurate position, without any tweaking trick in order to use in a normal cars.wad file for standard gp4 (no csm) ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿??

Thanks... :)

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
I've never created one, but it just simply needs scaling horizontally

...mmm... i see... ¿?¿?and how is that¿?¿?¿?

are you asking how to do it?

well, i could say yes but the fact is i don't know anything of modeling gp4 shapes...

What the normal scale for a gp4 original car?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I'll do it now for you :)

i like to have it too, kev :)
here you go guys.

Sorry I've only done the Turkey shape with lod_0 only, but at least it's easy enough to install for now.

[rapidshare.com]

thank you kev, much appreciated :)
Thanks Fongu!

p.s: how I do the original gp4 car's scale for other cars?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you very much Fongu, i'll try it right now...

Well I have some cylindersmade on top of another car, nad just moved and scaled everything on the Honda and made sure it was in the same place. It's not difficult, but I don't have time to do every lod and every shape.

I understand. Fongu, can you post only this cylinders in original format to us? We can use this for remodeling other cars by ourselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2008 07:13PM by kerleyf1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy