Interlagos 2003 track

Posted by Ricardo Lampert 
Interlagos 2003 track
Date: August 05, 2003 01:43PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
This is what I got to make in Interlagos 2003 track with the latest 3DEditor made by Lo2k. :)

All run-off areas with asphalt behave like tarmac instead of gravel.

RICARDO LAMPERT
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me. It's part of my life". Ayrton Senna

Re: Interlagos 2003 track
Date: August 05, 2003 01:49PM
Posted by: LS.
fantastic work :)

can you alter any of the track yet?

like ste devote at monaco?

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 05, 2003 02:07PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Ricardo can u clarify me, why are grid line left etc .jip files included always in ur packages.What is their use.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 05, 2003 02:41PM
Posted by: matt
now you can edit these values,make the sun curve behave like grass so you spin off every time :-)!!!!
Date: August 05, 2003 04:57PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
AQ,
These files provide better definition of the Gridlines themselves! Take a closer look. Melbourne's a great example. Or Interlagos, Sepang, etc, etc!
lol
Jackie.

....................I quite like this now.
Date: August 05, 2003 05:04PM
Posted by: Ellis
like ste devote at monaco?

This is not possible ye tLS, barriers can not be moved, but getting close

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 05, 2003 07:15PM
Posted by: LS.
cool cannot wait :)

i have recently been drafted in to the realism police, and my job is to make sure any updates are as real to life as possible

if the track developments are'nt to a suitable standard than they can expect a few tumbles down the cell stairs

if you get my meaning ;)

OI YOUR F*****G NICKED SUNSHINE!!!!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: August 05, 2003 07:20PM
Posted by: Ellis
LOL LS!

Well i feel Lo2k is getting close, as is Madman also!

With Rocardo already producing the most accurate tracks the current editors allow, i hope he can then produce tracks even more accurate - France 2003 - hungary 2003 - hockenhiem 2003 - nurburgring 2003 - Monaco 2003

Come to think of it, GP3s tracksa re really out of date now arent they? :|

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 06, 2003 05:33AM
These jip files gridleft and gridline is to provide a better definition of the gridlines. . The circuit .dat file have the correct line of the pit exit/entrance.

Take a look in this screens to understand what I am talking about...

RICARDO LAMPERT
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me. It's part of my life". Ayrton Senna

Date: August 06, 2003 07:43AM
Posted by: LarryM
Hei Ricardo,
great work again. Can we change the start and finish lines and sector markers in some tracks?
GP4 has got it wrong. Eg. Imola, Canada (I think) and a few others. In Imola the lap ends just after the final chicane and at the start of the pit straight.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: August 06, 2003 07:58AM
Posted by: DEF
Ricardo the last scape is made of tarmac too????(I mean before the long straigh)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: August 06, 2003 01:47PM
Posted by: bigears
Hei Ricardo,
great work again. Can we change the start and finish lines and sector markers in some tracks?
GP4 has got it wrong. Eg. Imola, Canada (I think) and a few others. In Imola the lap ends just after the final chicane and at the start of the pit straight.

I know what you mean but the problem with Gp4 and Gp3 as well. We can't have two different start and finish lines. So the games can only have one s/f line.

I think it is not Canada but it is at Magny Cours but that's changed now as the track has been modified this year anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: August 07, 2003 01:19AM
Posted by: rahul
gr8 work...when u releasing interlagos????

i cant download ur 2002 interlagos as well it takes me to some italian site from where i am not able to download...can u post the link for download here plzz!!
Date: August 07, 2003 05:42AM
To and LarryM: Is not possible to have two different start and finish line.

To bigears: You are absolutely right about it.

To rahul: About the Interlagos 2003 track, my friend Bruno Gourdo is updating it.
I put a link to download my Interlagos 2003 beta version in original GP4 pit order when Bruno not realize his version: [ricardolampert.drivingitalia.net]

To DEF: You are right, there are asphalt in the escape area before the straight (Junção curve)

Post Edited (08-10-03 17:17)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy