100 proc. game crash

Posted by Tomek J. 
100 proc. game crash
Date: October 06, 2008 01:29PM
Posted by: Tomek J.
Hello,
I have a problem with GP4 (with mod 2007, TCM, gpxpatch PROPERLY installed).
On some tracks (Bahrain, Silverstone, Istanbul, Shanghai, Monza) it is impossible to finish 100 procent race. The game crash at around 25-30 percent of the race. If you repeat the race, or load previously saved game it crashes at similar time (different positions in the circuit, different situations - cars ahead and behind). It never crash during practices or qualiifying. I can not show You the log, because not only the game but also WIN XP crash every time.
Have You ever heard about that problem? Have You managed with it?

Tomek
Re: 100 proc. game crash
Date: October 06, 2008 07:22PM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
I am no expert but I had a similar problem and it was my video card, maybe the video card you are using cant handle the game for a long period of time, happened to me the game crashed to desktop without a log file when I was playing for more than 40 to 60 minutes. If you dont have the latest drivers for the card download them, fixed the problem for me.
Re: 100 proc. game crash
Date: October 07, 2008 12:01AM
Posted by: airefresco
Yep similar thing for, except my problem turned out to be my video card overheating. Check that the video card heat sink is clean and the fan (if has one) is working.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy