New Minardi car

Posted by Vento0 
New Minardi car
Date: August 03, 2003 08:00AM
Posted by: Vento0
I'm searching the Minardi with 'Trust' sponsoring. Found one and tried to install with the CSC , but this action was nt successfull. Still have the old Minardi in GP4.
Re: New Minardi car
Date: August 03, 2003 08:16AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
I have the trust one, it works fine. God knows where i got it though

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 03, 2003 08:18AM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
The only one and the best one is Bojan's car.

Just use gp4master to extraxt files and copy them in, then recompile the wad.The car is really worth is in effort

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 03, 2003 08:32AM
Where can I find this Bojans Minardi car...?
Date: August 03, 2003 08:39AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
our download section :P

Date: August 03, 2003 08:39AM
go to the downloads section in this site i.e., at grandprixgames.org.Go to the cars menu, you will find all the latest cars for 2003.in that page keep goign down you will find 2003 Minardi Trust Sponsored and made by Bojan Tarticchio , filesize 1326 Kb .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 03, 2003 08:51AM
Thanks all to you...but will you now explain how I have to install it. I'm rather new to GP4 and have a lot to learn....
Date: August 03, 2003 09:10AM
Installation OK

1)unzip all the files to a directory

2)use gp4master to extract your cars.wad file to a directory

3)now replace all the new minardi files in that cars.wad.(copy all the files to it)

4)again use gp4master to create a new wad.

Replace the new cars.wad in gp4 dir.

and u r ready to drive.

Date: August 03, 2003 09:29AM
Hi, have done step 1 till 3 , but when I try now to create a new wad file it does nothing. I select the folder all files are in and than I click create new wad-file but this does nothing....
Date: August 03, 2003 09:40AM
Are you typing in its full path? You have to type in C:\program files\ etc not just the name of the file. Check your extracted wad file before you recreate it to make sure your new files have gone in ok. You can do it manually by copying and pasting straight into the cars section of the extracted wad file, then back to gp4master to recreate the cars.wad.

Date: August 03, 2003 09:49AM
Yes , have selected the full path....but when I click OK, nothing happened...
My file I select is cars.wad.gp4master (this was created by GP4master itselfs. In this map you have submaps 'cars', 'fonts' and 'maps'. In the cars folder you have again 2 subfolders (cockpits and tyres) and all the other files..also the new minardi files. Is it enough to select the path till cars.wad.gp4master or must I select more , so cars.wad.gp4master\cars....
Date: August 03, 2003 09:53AM
ok now try again extracting to c:\cars folder

replace all files and now click create new wad file in gp4master.

it asks for directory.

give c:\cars
it asks enter name of wad

c:\cars.wad

there is a pause for a while, look at your prcessor red light, its running.After it goes off go to ur c: directory to find a new cars.wad

thats it.

orelse if this is too difficult for u try using easy wad

Post Edited (08-03-03 16:56)

Date: August 03, 2003 09:56AM
No, just till cars.wad.gp4master. Then it asks for another file name, i just put cars.wad no path, it then does its stuff. Sometimes the new wad is in gp4masters folder, somtimes it puts it straight into gp4

Date: August 03, 2003 09:58AM
I give the path in becos I always keep backups.

Date: August 03, 2003 10:04AM
Thought it made a backup anyhows

Date: August 03, 2003 10:05AM
Hi....have it !!!!!!!!! Many, many thanks to spend your time to explain it !! Great !! I guess this works the same for all cars ?
Date: August 03, 2003 10:06AM
Indeed it does, though some have self installers

Date: August 03, 2003 10:14AM
Vento0 :

Sure anytime, glad to help.

Date: August 05, 2003 01:19PM
Posted by: Antonio
Wich GP has this new Minardi begun racing from?
Date: August 05, 2003 01:30PM
Posted by: IanWackett
Monaco.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy