Ricardo - question about track files

Posted by Caelen 
Ricardo - question about track files
Date: August 03, 2003 01:31AM
Posted by: Caelen
what info is contained in the circuit.dat file that come with you tracks.
im asking cause i have a set of track.dat files with very good trackside cameras. do i need to use your track.dat files or will it work with just the .wad.
Re: Ricardo - question about track files
Date: August 03, 2003 05:38AM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
The circuit.dat file contain the realistic lines of the pit exit/entrance. See the screen below.
I have sure that you will use they. Then after export your camera sets to my circuit files. :)

RICARDO LAMPERT
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me. It's part of my life". Ayrton Senna

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Date: August 03, 2003 06:42AM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
Ricardo, my question to you is does you track files , 1 over right the files there soi dont have to go thru uppacking all those wads or do i ?
2 is there a PO change if i use them as i use a rather low end PC for GP4 and i already use alot of heavy cars that has this system marginal

Refuse to Lose
Date: August 03, 2003 04:27PM
Posted by: Caelen
you dont need to unpack any wads, and po seems to be uneffected.
Date: August 04, 2003 08:40AM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
Peter Dunham and Caelen: Please mail me to ric_lampert@hotmail.com about this questions. Ok ?

RICARDO LAMPERT
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me. It's part of my life". Ayrton Senna
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy