help, pitcrew dissapeared

Posted by brunnoce 
help, pitcrew dissapeared
Date: June 03, 2008 06:03PM
Posted by: brunnoce
hi guys i recently instaled a f1graphics.cfg file in my gp4 and the pit crew seems to be gone...

does anyone know what parameter in f1graphic.cfg will enable it back on? or if its not in the f1graphics file where can i eneble them back ?

thanx in advance!
Re: help, pitcrew dissapeared
Date: June 03, 2008 06:25PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
this problem has been discussed some weeks ago, next time please use the search option to find a solution for your problem and then post. For once i am going to help you out on this but next time please search before posting. TY !

1 ; Animation rendering mode. (0 - cheap lighting, 1 - proper lighting, 2 - VS) v2

thats the line in graphic file it must be on 1
Date: June 03, 2008 06:28PM
sorry about that m8, but i did try to search for it...i only found threads about new pitcrew grafics and such..

now about the fix, i do have the Animation rendering mode set to 1...any other place that could be disabeled? like a gp tweak.cfg parameter?
thanx for the help once again

btw, whats the last opiton 2-VS means?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2008 06:30PM by brunnoce.
Date: June 03, 2008 06:31PM
delete your f1gstate and f1graphic file, load the game fresh and let your settings recalibrate again. Load track and see if you have pitcrews again. If not check the f1graphic file again towards that line. If not on 1 put it on 1 and check again. Normal by deleting them both they should come back after calibrating again.
Date: June 03, 2008 06:32PM
ok m8, thanx for the help..ill try once i get home...
Date: June 03, 2008 06:33PM
no problem your welcome !
Date: June 03, 2008 06:42PM
man, one last thing, maybe u can answer this one.

right now i have that "Enable shadows on static objects" line set to 0(off) casue i hate that glass effect of the reflections on the cars...but with it at 0 theres no reflections at all..do u know how can i get a little bit of reflections without get to the default point where the cars look like were made in glass?

thanx
Date: June 03, 2008 06:59PM
ingame you have several options to set reflection i think. None, low and high so maybe try it on low !
Date: June 03, 2008 07:07PM
i couldnt find that parameter...
i only saw "reflection type";(something like this) and i tried the best(2) and also the GP3 style(5) but both looked the same...glass.
Date: June 03, 2008 07:11PM
ingame, graphic settings, advanced, manual, now you can change reflection settings ingame !
Date: July 20, 2008 11:50PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
hi guys

I had this problem also, I upgraded my vid card the other day and just noticed today that I had no pitcrews. What would have caused this? I deleted my f1gstate and f1graphic file after I installed the card would that have caused it? I am using the same Graphics CFG that I have used for a while now so I assume that couldnt have been it.

I did get my pitcrews back after I deleted my anim wad and retrieved my backup wad. Im just stumped what would have caused them to dissapear?

Jeremy
Date: July 21, 2008 01:25AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Be also sure that you have this line in your graphics.cfg file because this one sets the number of pitcrews in the pitlane:

11 ; [MAIN VIEW] Draw X objects in pit lane (0 => off, else max number of 'teams' to draw)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy