wip tyrrell 019

Posted by nameless 
wip tyrrell 019
Date: July 31, 2003 03:21PM
Posted by: nameless
i have been recently working with z-modeler (and finding it difficult) but i have managed to produce a 1990 tyrrell 019 that i am fairly pleased with for a first time effort , i just finished the shape but there are still a number of problems, most notably normals. anyway this is what i have so far with a little bit of texture mapping to make it look more tyrrell like, anyway any feedback is very welcome just dont be too harsh, to give me a few pointers

[uk.geocities.com]

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Re: wip tyrrell 019
Date: July 31, 2003 03:26PM
Posted by: jginete
looks nice

Date: July 31, 2003 03:33PM
Posted by: Ellis
I am liking that :) Always liked that car

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 01, 2003 04:10PM
Posted by: nameless

i have done a little more mapping and i can see obviously the problems where the engine cover meets the cockpit, i assume this has something to do with normals, but can anyone tell me how to sort this out, i havent a clue

Post Edited (08-01-03 23:11)

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy