Who can run the latest CSM 2006/2007 update................

Posted by bones1834 
at the highest res and still get smooth fps? Just wondering because I just got back to playing Grand prix 4. I downloaded the 06/07 1.07 update w/trackpack. However, my fps is at a crawl. Even at low res, seems to happen mostly in the pits. What pc specs are needed to run this at full res w/good fps.

This is a great mod by the way. Easy to install and update. Thank you to all involved.
it happens mostly in the pits because there's more detail to be loaded at once, but your problem seems to be more general... try opening your F1config file and messing with it! (save a backup)
The cars don't have the best lower lods so it might still be a struggle even with low res textures. And alot of the tracks are much higher in detail too.
You could try using low res pit crews, and downsize the pit textures (most use the PLUS/2007 ones I think)
Do other mods run any better/worse - DTM for instance?

> This is a great mod by the way. Easy to install
> and update. Thank you to all involved.

____
Tony

Thanks, I will give a try, but the fact is I need a new pc. 1.3ghz and a radeon pro 128mb just isn't cutting for these newer mods.:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy